LET WITH HEN PARTY HOUSES
Let your property with Hen Party Houses completely free of charge
We’re open to accepting new properties right now. Below, you’ll find some key information and main benefits of listing your property with us.
Working with us you’ll get the following main benefits:
- No booking or commission fees; we make a commission on top of the cost of your property. There are also no listing fees; it’s completely free to list on our website.
- Bookings with us are made very far in advance due to the nature of hen party plans; we have already taken bookings for properties in 2022 and 2023.
- We have a minimal booking churn of less than 5%. When a hen party has paid their deposit, it’s very rare for the whole party to cancel – that’s just the nature of hen parties (unless there’s a pandemic!).
- We have a strict cancellation policy – if they cancel within 90 days, you’ll still get paid.
- When we take a deposit, we transfer it immediately to you to secure the property and block out the dates. We make our commission on the full balance payment.
- We work with our property owners instead of being ‘competitors’ like many marketplaces who take commission and utilise their size to outmuscle you with marketing.
- We are happy to screen hen parties and offer any other services you may provide.
How does the relationship work?
- Our commission is made on top of your property’s cost, so there is no reason for you not to list with us. If we start to build a good working relationship and contribute towards your properties sales growth, we will look to have future discussions on potential commission rates.
How does payment work?
- We take a 30% deposit to secure the property (which normally covers the property in question’s deposit – although this is flexible), which is then directly paid to the property owner to secure the date (either through an invoice, BACS or on their website booking system).
- We also take a £500 deposit in case there is anything that goes wrong during the stay. If we don’t hear any issues from you within 48 hours after the hen party has left, we transfer this back to the hen party.