[hb_rates show_season_name=”no” chronological=”yes” show_global_price=”yes” custom_text_after_amount=”for 2 nights (approximate)”]
Located in Somerset
Fantastic Outdoor Terrace & Hot Tub
Idyllic Views of the Countryside & Lake
14 Single Beds
1 Bunk Bed, 2 x Luxury Sofa Beds
Lakedaze Retreat sleeps 16 with a hot tub and games room and is the perfect party and relaxation pad for you and your best friends.
In the Chew Valley area, North Mendips, close to Bristol (25mins) and Bath (30mins). The village of Chew Magna is 3 miles and offers a range of shops, pubs and restaurants to pick up those last-minute essentials for the when party.
The hen house has everything you could need for a memorable occasion. There’s plenty of space for socialising together and all the bedrooms are top-notch. There’s a Sky package, excellent WiFi access, and a music system throughout the house and garden too.
The secure gated entry ensures total privacy during your stay. Tucked away in the peaceful Somerset countryside, this house enjoys jaw-dropping views of the Mendip Hills AONB and Chew Valley Lake.
And the on-site amenities offer a range of indulgent treats too. Chill out in the outdoor hot tub which is heated all year round, challenge your friends to a game of pool in the Sports Bar, light the gas barbecue on the sun-trap terrace and make a toast to great friends and good company.
Outside there are 2 acres of sprawling grounds leading to rolling hills and Chew Valley Lake, all waiting to be explored with wonderful walks and plenty of wildlife to enjoy.
A little further afield but still within easy reach are the impressive gorge and caves of Cheddar and Wookey Hole. Or why not have a day out in the cathedral city of Wells, historic Glastonbury, the Georgian city of Bath or Bristol, the home of Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
- With state-of-the-art space that works perfectly for groups, providing a convenient layout that allows you to be sociable and cook at the same time.
- The dining area with large widescreen TV seats 16 comfortably and has full-length windows to take in the view.
- The living area with comfy sofas and chairs has full-length windows offering views across the landscaped grounds and Chew Valley Lake. Separate snug.
- Large TV room/snug: made for relaxation, featuring sofas and chairs, a 52″ widescreen TV, wood burner and full-length windows offering lake views.
- Internet access is offered at this property for recreational purposes only and is not meant for business use. Speed/service may vary.
- Sports Bar Games Room: featuring a full-size pool table – a sort of ‘grown-up’s den’, designed with the sole aim of giving guests the perfect excuse.
- Central heating, with underfloor heating and wood burner in the lounge.
- 2 bedrooms with 4 single zip’n’link beds; 1 bedroom with 4 single zip’n’link beds, plus 3′ bunk beds; 1 bedroom with 2 single zip’n’link beds.
- Quality bedding linen and towels are supplied.
- 2 bathrooms and 1 shower room (2 of which are en suite).
- Ample parking. The owner of the property will occasionally park his car, but there is ample of space for at least 6 cars
Your perfect stay awaits…